Braun Electric Shavers for Men
It is a very reasonable expectation, getting a smooth, close and comfortable shave, without spending a lot of money. And to do so, you must have the right electric shaver.
Believe me, finding the right girl is easy and straightforward but finding the right electric shaver for men is not an easy task.
In this article, I have written all the things that matter while choosing a perfect electric shaver for men. At the end of this post, you’ll have a clear understating of selecting the right electric shaver for yourself.
In simple words, I would say that the number of variations and models of electric shavers is available out there in the market. Anyone can get confused while buying an electric shaver for men because there are just too many of them.
Another reason is a complicated description of the item or poor product comparison in the documentation.
Braun Electric Shavers for Men is my favorite men’s electric shaver.
Braun Series 7 of men’s electric shavers has won the “Best Products of 2014 Award”. These series electric shavers are built from smart sonic technology, with 10K micro vibrations per minute. This technology makes shaving much smoother and faster.
Braun Series 5 cordless men’s electric shavers give excellent performance even in problem areas. Braun Series 5 Men’s Electric shaver’s Flex Motion Tec provides a better connection with the shaver and skin which decreases the shaving time. Series 5 men’s electric shavers also use less skin pressure, which gives us minimal skin redness and irritation after shaving.
While Braun Series electric shavers are built with a triple action Free FLoat technology, this series shaver’s head is made with Senso Foil and has a faster motor.
Top #10 Braun Electric Shavers for Men
- Braun Series 9 9095cc
- Braun Series 7-790cc
- Braun Series 7-760cc
- Braun CoolTec Men's Shaving System
- Braun Series 5 5090cc
- Braun Waterflex Blue
- Braun Series 3 380S-4
- Braun Series 3 390cc
- Braun Series 5 550cc
- Braun 3 Series 340S-4
Bonus Tips: How to Take Care of Men’s Electric Shaver
- Always shave dry before washing your face or taking a shower.
- Stretch your skin with your free hand and still cut against the grain.
- Do not apply excessive pressure and use controlled, slow strokes to avoid hair pulling and pinching.
- Make sure your facial hair has a reasonable length.
- Shave more often if your shaver struggles with flat hairs.
- Use a pre-shave lotion to improve the comfort and the closeness of your shave.
- Allow your skin a few days to heal if you suffer from severe post-shave irritation.
- Avoid switching back and forth between an electric shaver and a razor blade.
- Clean your shaver after every use and lubricate the cutters regularly.
- Get a spray cleaner & lubricant.
- Make sure the battery has enough charge.
I tried my best to stick to the electric shaver models that provide great value in the best price range. This guide has been compiled from my personal electric shaver usage experience and also from the experience of a few of my friends and colleagues.
If you’re using any other electric shaver apart from above mentioned and find that very useful, then please share your feedbacks in below comment box.
If you find this guide useful, please consider sharing it. Sharing is caring.