Poligrip Max Seal Denture Fixative 40g
Same Day Dispatch (On all orders received by 3pm)
Free UK Delivery
- Max Seal
- Superior surface coverage
- Significantly increases bite force
- No added flavour
- Control from food trapping
Poligrip Max Seal delivers superior surface coverage* for food seal protection and strong all-day hold. The precision nozzle enables exactly the right amount of product to be applied around the edge of your denture forming an all-round seal.
Calcium/Sodium PVM/MA Co-Polymer, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Does not contain Zinc
Direction for Use: For the first time, use a small amount initially and then use more if needed. Too much adhesive can cause oozing; apply less next time if this occurs. It may take a few tries to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for strong all-day hold & control from food trapping. If you need to apply more than once a day, seek advice from your dental care professional.
1. Clean and dry your dentures.
2. Apply the product as shown in the diagram, not too close to denture edges.
(A) Upper denture: Apply in a long continuous strip with 2 shorter strips in the middle of the denture.
(B) Lower denture: Apply in a long continuous strip. (C) Partial denture: Apply 2 short strips.
3. Rinse mouth before inserting dentures.
4. Press dentures into place, hold firmly and bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
1. Swish mouth with warm water.
2. Slowly remove denture using a rocking motion.
3. Remove adhesive residue from denture and mouth with warm water and a soft brush.
4. Use Poligrip cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture and then rinse with water.
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS: Keep out of sight & reach of children. A few individuals may be sensitive or allergic to this product. If you experience an allergic reaction or discomfort, discontinue use immediately. Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur & is not harmful. Ill-fitting dentures may impair your health. Visit your dentist regularly to check your denture fit. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.