- Total £0.00
SECURE Denture Bonding Cream is a completely unique product, so users must learn how to use it properly.
SECURE must be applied on a clean and completely dry denture. It has a higher viscosity than conventional adhesives because of its composition, so only a small amount is needed. One application in the morning will hold into the night.
SECURE® does not need to be applied as often as conventional adhesives since it is insoluble in water and will not wash out while eating and drinking.
1. Clean and dry your dentures thoroughly.
SECURE can only develop its full adhesive power when the dentures are completely dry.
2. Apply to your dentures by squeezing the tube slightly. Warm the tube in hand if it is cold to let the adhesive come out easily.
3. Apply to your dentures in strips or series of dots, making sure that the adhesive is not too close to the edge of the denture.
4. To avoid clogging, close the tube tightly immediately after use.
5. Insert dentures into the mouth and bite firmly.
6. For best results wait 15 minutes before eating or drinking.
1. It may take a few trials to see what amount of SECURE adhesive is ideal. First, begin by using a small amount. Increase as needed to achieve a long-lasting bond.
2. If at the end of the day the bonding effect has not lessened, simply leave dentures in the mouth overnight. Apply less adhesive the next day.
3. If you wish an even stronger bond, spread adhesive to create a thin and even layer over the entire contact area.
4. For sensitive gums, a mild tingling or burning sensation may be felt occasionally. It will pass by quickly and is absolutely harmless. All ingredients are used in the food industry.
5. Soft liners might reduce the bonding effect.
6. Store at room temperature.
7. To remove residues from gums, use a soft toothbrush and warm water.
8. Consult your dentist regularly to ensure proper fitting dentures.